I Dreamed a Dream

by - August 25, 2016

Dull post ahead!!

Credits to tumblr
Here comes the moment I hate most - packing. I will have to start packing my stuff to go back to Melaka huhuhu. Trust me, I'm whining inside. I don't wanna leave ugh this is depressing. A month break is probably ain't so fun on the last couple of days bcos you're rusty and rotten and lifeless... more lifeless than you were.

I'm leaving on Monday the 29th, which is next week. Saying 'next week' helps me think it's longer than it really is. Padahal lagi 3 hari. Sad that my next time I'll be home will be God knows when bcos I don't think I'll be having a long break during Raya Haji. If I'm rajin enough, I can go back on weekends but I doubt so. Travelling back and forth just takes too much effort.

I have so many pending personal projects that I planned to do. Sigh. Why can't I thought of this sooner? I would have more time if that were to happen. I'm scared that I won't have time to do the things that I wanted once Semester 1 starts. I feel like I'm at the age where life is starting to get scarier day by day. It makes me feel so old. 

I wanna be active in sports and club. I wanna do well in studies. I wanna continue watching kdramas. I wanna try doing something new. I wanna ride penny board well enough not to embarrass myself. I wanna do heck a lot of things right now but I just don't think it is possible. Time restrain is one thing. Priority is another. Why do I suck at time management so much omg?!

It's like I have more thoughts and daydreams than the urgency and passion to make anything comes to life. Every single time an idea hits, it lingers for awhile but not for long until it tires me down and vanish. That is why my interests never last. Whenever I'm full over smtg, I think too much about it rather than putting effort into it. This is my weakness. The mature me already know this too well. So, whenever I want smtg I'd make sure I REALLYREALLYREALLY think it through. 

All the things that is not a need for school or survival, I gotta pay myself. Simply said, luxury items. Therefore, most of the time all the things I thought I wanted never really lasts long. It's just a temporary crave. You know life is all about adapting. That's exactly what I do. I adapt myself... to my own situation. Using whatever I already have. Most of the time, it's not as good as expected. But if the interests still lasts, YAY NEW DISCOVERY!

There... I've used up my brain capacity writing this and now I'm already sleepy. Ahh jeongshincharyeo Amelynn!! (It means 'wake up' in Korean) This is the main factor why nothing works out as planned. Bless me, bless you, bless us and our lives!

Dropping by,
Melynn.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your thoughts are much appreciated! TQ.