Looks familiar...

by - August 19, 2016

Have you ever watch a random movie or show and be like 'Where did I see that person before?' then figuring that out throughout the whole time? Well, that was me. This whole week.

There's a current airing drama called 'Doctors', you knoow the one with Park Shin Hye in it. I've been following quiet a number of kdrama updates account on ig and I've been updated on almost every scene (not that I actually watch them all bcos lol SPOILERS ERRWHERE). I accidentally watched a scene in the recent episode tho. One of the familiar face was Yeo Hoi Hyun.

In Doctors. Credits to Dramabeans
If you watch Doctors, he acted as Choi Young Soo. Thanks Asianwiki. Lol him again? He was the Crown Prince in Mirror of the Witch!! Good to see him again. Though wasn't expecting to see him THIS soon.
In Mirror of the Witch. Credits to Dramabeans
Another drama I'm recently done watching is 딴따라 (or Entertainer). In the drama, there's a character called Kyle. He is acted by Gong Myung who is a member of a boy group called 5urprise.

Kyle
A scene of him with Seo Kang Joon as cameo (Cheese In The Trap's second male lead) made me wanna watch smtg else with Kang Joon in it.

So I found myself his acting debut drama - After School Bokbulbok aka After School Lucky or Not. Funny thing was, Gong Myung is also in it. Becaaause... they are in the same boy group and that web drama was 5urprise's debut drama DUHH.
But lol I did not see that coming. /shock

Gong Myung in After School Bokbulbok
Speaking of 5urprise, one of the member is called Yoo-il. I was watching a KBS2 drama movie Love & War 2: Her Choice on youtube, the one with Lee Minhyuk (BTOB) as the thumbnail. Guess what? That guy Yoo-il is in it. Smh.

Yoo-il in KBS2 movie
Yoo-il in After School Bokbulbok
Then, I finally watched Falling For Do Jeon aka Falling for Challenge (Xiumin's webdrama) after the KBS2 movie. Guess who is Xiumin's love interest? THAT GIRL AGAIN. It's the female lead in After School Bokbulbok, Kim So Eun!

So Eun in After School Bokbulbok
So Eun in Falling For Do Jeon. You see Xiumin there? ;)
So yeah, that is all the familiar faces I encountered for the week. Actually, this happened TOO MANY TIMES but just figured this week's was way too fast, literally drama-after-drama damn.

Web dramas is all I need when the usual loong dramas just ruin my life.

Dropping by,
Melynn.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your thoughts are much appreciated! TQ.