Sensitivity

by - January 10, 2017

So many things are bothering me and just needed to be spilled out. Probably one of the reasons why I am so fed up rn.

Life update: Sem 1 ended. Which means I'm on my semester break! YAY!

I love changes. The fact that I can adapt well makes it very exciting for me. But unfortunately, changes made me realise some things I never did. 

NO. 1
I AM DAMN SELFISH

I am not a bad listener, but I always like it better when my opinion dominates the decision in group works. Most times the conversation topics between my friends and I always somewhat feel like another life story of mine. I am an open book which means what you see is what you get and it's tough for me to hide my thoughts all in. Simply said, I'm self-centered and I know that.

NO. 2
I AM EASILY JEALOUS

This part of me is always kept within. Well jealousy IS a game of heart and mind so that's pretty self-explanatory. Since my high school friends and I are all taking different paths, everyone is meeting different people. It's bound to happen. Now here's where jealousy kicks in.

I used to know most my schoolmates' friends like duhh they're mostly from the same school. We basically have almost similar way of life. But these new people are from different backgrounds and lives. As I became closer to people, it bugs me that I am constantly curious about people's life thinking that I might not mean so much to them.

And as much as I love treating everyone the same way, I hate being treated the same. Back to No. 1, yes very selfish of me. Also I hate when my friends post pic with unknown people, but when it's me I always do this. This is such a guilty pleasure lol #sorrynotsorry.


NO.3
AM I CARING

I personally don't think I am, but my friend agreed to this so why not. I do think about people's opinion A LOT. Especially when it concerns me. It bugs me when they dislike me. Why do all of this is going back to No. 1? Aha. I love being surrounded by people who are easily made fun of but doesn't mind and those who like making fun of me. Weird, but I take them as a joke and somewhat felt like a way of bonding. Usually boys are much more chill.

My friend mostly referred this to me when I gave my close guy friends bday gifts. Mostly bcos I came out with the thought even though we split the cost. When it comes to my bday, I don't expect gifts. I don't mind not having any. Even if you don't wish, I wouldn't care. BUT I do love giving others' something they'd like. To me, giving always feels better than receiving.

NO. 4
I AM FREE-SPIRITED

I knew that I am the noisy kind. But I never thought I'd be the same with boys. In my class, the boys pretty much talk to me, joke around, calling nicknames casually with me but it's weird cos when it comes to my other girl friends they don't. 

For instance, my friend - Nurin, has a crush on this eye candy in class. We call him Moji. Moji hangs around this gang of boys and are close to specifically one guy we call Squidward. Moji rarely speaks to Nurin, jangankan cakap senyum pun jarang. So when he did, Nurin fangirled like crazy. Where as for me, Moji and Squidward talk to me and smile like whenever we make eye contact. It's nothing unusual. It surprises me that boys treat us so differently lol. But again Nurin isn't so friendly like I am with boys here so probs why. And Nurin is the 'ayu' kind and I am more of a tough kind hah.

NO. 5
I AM A CHEAPSKATE

This isn't anything new but truth is, this is my main point. I'm not exactly a money saver but I don't like expensive stuff so much cos the situation I always end up in. 

In uni, my dad gives me allowance only for everyday meal without any additional costs. And it's always limited to RM100 per week on a usual basis. I couldn't ask for more unless it's for an extra need or fees or any emergency thing of some sort bcos it's bad to lie and I know how hard my parents work for what they get. Holidays are worse bcos I'm always home and my dad won't have reason to give me any pocket money.

So, I hate going out mostly based on this reason. However, I admit I have an expensive taste for stuff but I won't spend unless it's discounted, which I know can be annoying to my friends since I'm such a "cheapskate". Money issue is always the case for me with Sri Aman-ian cos everyone so kaya.


NO. 6
I AM INDECISIVE

I was gonna deny this bcos I thought that I always let the other person decide since I honestly don't mind things. But after going through my horoscope with my friends, I found out Libras (me) are very indecisive. And after I rejudging my point of view, I gotta admit I AM indecisive. That includes while shopping, planning hangouts and ofc, where and what to eat...


Alrighty guys.
HAPPY 2017!! 

I have yet to make any New Year's Resolution but if I do, I'll post it here soon ya.

Dropping by,
Melynn.

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I can so relate to your first and second point HAHAHAHAHAH. janganlah sedih kalau I post picture dengan someone else k. You are always my priority okies? saranghae <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bro, was hoping I could tell you the same thing awwh :*

      Delete
    2. you could? not you will? hmmmmmmmm.....

      Delete
    3. HAHAHAHAHAH I meant to say that our feelings are mutual and wish you paham-paham yknoww :3

      Delete

Your thoughts are much appreciated! TQ.