Post-result feels

by - January 16, 2017

I just checked my grades for semester 1 of my diploma course. 

I've been waiting for the last subject to be keyed-in - Multimedia System. The rest of my subjects consists of 4As and 2B+s, so my expectation was somewhere in between. However, the result killed it.

If I were to get at most an A for this, then my GPA would be a 3.74 and I was secretly hoping for that. But the worst that I expected was my current worst - a B+. Not tryna sound exaggerated, but in the end I got a B. That is worse than a B+!!

I'm not quiet sure what is the GPA to get the Dean's List for my uni. But if it's 3.5 then I'm all good.  My current GPA is 3.62. Well, Dean's List wasn't all in my thoughts though. But the 3As (one of them being an extra-one-credit-subject) was a great head start.

My friend however got straight As before this determining subject. Too bad, she got a B as well. IF ONLY IT'S AN 'A', DAMN 4FLAT COME ROLLING DOWN TO HER FEET.

Now, my theory about this. We weren't told about our carry marks for this subject beforehand so I seriously didn't know what grade to expect. But for our project, we needed to make a video and I think my group's submission weren't all bad. Our quizzes were done online for this subject. And there were countless times problems occurred. And I've missed a quiz before but not bcos I wasn't aware BUT simply bcos internet connection plus website crashing and the limited time given before time's up. I. Seriously. Hate. This. Quizzing. Method.

One more thing is that I wasn't too fond of this lecturer. Not gonna lie, he is one of the lecturer I complained and sometimes badmouth about the most. Reason being is that he handles his class not in a very interactive manner. He chooses what he wants to listen and ignores whenever he likes. Additionally, I personally find it so annoying that he always promote his Apple-branded gadgets. I mean, tahu la kaya... Mentioning it a couple of times is fine but on every class? No thank you.

Is my carry mark that low? Or is my finals just terrible? Despite the fact the questions that came out weren't even included in his slide presentations!!!



Ok, I'm done ranting. I should just be grateful with it and shut up. Which in fact, I am happy a 'B' is my worst for this sem... Alhamdulillah~

Perhaps I should badmouth less about my lect. And probably, play less. Kbye. Hope your results are way better than mine hehe.


Dropping by,
Melynn.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your thoughts are much appreciated! TQ.