Dear crush,

by - January 27, 2017

I wanted to tell you,
How cute your haircut is,
How attractive you look wearing that jacket,
How I love taking long walks together,
How I don't mind waiting at the station for more than an hour,
How happy I am when you finally appeared,
How sleepless my nights thinking of you,
How amazing it felt to see you in my dreams,
How excited I am when you reply my message,
How I love seeing you get mad at me,
How I didn't mean all the 'bodoh' I said,
How innocent your appearance seem,
How inferior I feel when you're texting in front of me,
How my laughter is meant for all your silliness,
How I wish you could spoil me like my family does,
How you're the only guy I first hang out with,
How silence isn't a bad thing for us two,
How I appreciate when you open up to me,
How your jokes aren't even that funny,
How you always walk in front leading the way,
How independently you have been raised,
How adorable your smile is when that layered teeth shows,
How I've always wanted to take our selfie,
How happy I am when you glance back at me,
How I like it when you text me right after we parted,
How crazy you make me feel,
How I hope our friendship lasted,
In the end, finally....
How I am grateful we friendzoned each other,
Secretly wished you'd noticed all this,
Also wish you kinda feel the same way.

You May Also Like

1 comments

Your thoughts are much appreciated! TQ.