Puppet

by - September 20, 2016

A bij commented on my previous post saying it was too long. Oh well. 

I thought of it. And since everyday is another chapter, I should have 365 chapters every year, so why not maximise the use of it? 

Yesterday, Calculus happened. During the tutorial class, I was sitting at a very nonstrategic place. For the record, I don't sit in front. Unfortunately, my friend wanted to and she already secured the place at the 2nd row when I came in. I thought,

"It's okay. At least we aren't right in front..."

The thing is, being in front wasn't my real concern. Being in front of the lecturer is. At first, it wasn't really bothering me. Until, a marker pen landed on my table.

"Question 2"

Acting clueless, I went on saying "Wait, what's this? What number 2?". She wanted me to do what?! Funny thing was, I came in empty-handed. I did not prepare myself with any notes in hand. Not even a PDF file saved in my phone. So there I was, not even knowing what kind of question I'm answering.

Thank God the girl in front had a printed copy of it. Bless her. My eyes scanned the paper, reading through it... Til I saw number 2 - my question. 

What I interpreted from it was... draw graph... for functions... using transformation... then all I see were square roots errwhere. On top of that, there was at least 5 equations that follow the question.

SHIT LA.

I sat back in my place then re-read it a few times and nothing went in. I turned to my friend seeking for help. We ended up Googling the answer. I was unconsciously fidgeting. Why do my hands always do this to me? It contradicts to what my brain is tryna tell. I wasn't even nervous. I was too scared not knowing how to do it lol.

At last after being called out twice or so, I went up to draw on the board. Feeling a little bit confident, thanks to Google. Also, thank God I didn't shake as much as I were in front. My body was cool about it, only my hands were vibrating. What's wrong with me?

At last, I got 4/5 graphs correct and my writing weren't too small. Not bad, Amelynn. 

I was so lost in class - both for lecture and lab. As we reached question 5 or so, a boy approached me. I was still struggling doing some example questions. I haven't even touched the questions everyone else was doing and the class was almost ending. 

It was that boy who had long caught my attention. He's from KL. His hair was always spiky so I called him 'Anime'. He's thin but tall. He looks like a playboy. Lol, do such term still exist though? Best thing is, he always acknowledges me though we only sat down to converse ONCE. 

He'll sometimes play badminton near our residence cafeteria with his housemates. And whenever I passed by, he'll act differently than others. His housemates are also my classmates btw. There was once in the beginning of things, he was playing badminton and smashed the shuttlecock so hard then screamed. Coincidentally, I was on the way to the cafeteria when he did it. I gave him a shocked stare.

He apologised and said "Amelynn! Jom la main sekali". I just laughed it off and said "JOM! Kalau I reti main la" Smooth Amelynn smooth~

Then as I came back from the bus terminal on Sunday, he was already at the court. I was passing by to go up to my hostel. He smiled and waved as he sees me - using his racket. How cuute ahaha. Skip the part I looked dead due to exhaustion.

Anyway, so Anime stood beside me and asked how to solve this particular exponential question. I barely even understood logarithm questions so to avoid wrong teachings, I pushed him over to my friend beside me. HE WAS SO DAMN FREAKING CLOSE! I almost felt embarrassed when we made eye contact. I was worried that he might see through all those deep pimple holes on my cheeks. Lol. 

He noticed my worries and asked, "Amelynn kenapa? Ok ke?" /blur

He's so chillax and selamba. As he have always been. We've talked a few times when we bumped into each other though. It feels like nothing already. But today sure isn't a norm.

Later, his friends came. One I called Mrs. Boy bcos his whatsapp name is that and another one is the Selfie guy bcos he always post selfies on the class whatsapp group. They're all not that bad looking. But problem is, they know it themselves how good they look. Handsome pun tak guna bila kerja tak nak buat.

When those 2 came up to me wanting me to check, in my head I'm like what... the... hell. I did not understand a single thing. I was sitting and they came from behind out of sudden. DO YOU KNOW HOW INSECURE I WAS?! I was worried sick all those sweats are making my hair smells worse than it already is. I heard loud and clear those husky voice behind my ears. Tergugat iman jap.

But, they left my side as soon as they realised how unhelpful I was. Then when my friend is done explaining to Anime, I noticed he walked pass. I glanced and heard Mrs. Boy asked "Kau tulis je ke tu?" and he nodded.

WHUUUT???? Did I heard them right?!?!?!

I assumed that they went around the class just to ask someone to solve it for them and later simply write it on the board. How slick! Damn boys. I did not tell my friend though. Pity her effort of cracking her brain. 

In the end, all of them got wrong though. Hahahahahah /wahaha

So that's it for today's update. Hope you enjoyed that brief fangirl moments. Tata!

Dropping by,
Melynn.

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. is that bij me? >:( but HAHAHAHAHHAHAH WHY IS IT FUNNIER WHEN IM READDING IT THAN WHEN YOU TOLD ME HAHAHAHAH PLUS THE 'EMOJI' SO FUNNY LA I KENOT ADDING TO MY LAUGHTER
    -YOUR BIJ-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW IDK HOW TO LOG OUT OF MY DADS ACC IN BLOGGER SOOOOOOOOOOO ............. hehehehe

      Delete
    2. ok lol i figured out edi

      Delete
    3. Bcos typing things out is much more detailed and you decide your own pace, that's why funnier I guess. Emoji tu cute kannn.

      MATI-MATIAN I FIKIR SAPE PLAK JAMES NI. I INGAT JAMES WESTERN DIGITAL TU AT FIRST YKNOW OMG >.<

      Delete

Your thoughts are much appreciated! TQ.