Wasn't part of the usual

by - April 10, 2018

All my life, the one thing I hate the most and is pretty clear to me that it's a common hate, is the fact that I'm being judged. 

I guess that's why I don't like saying upfront the things people do that annoy me. I'm afraid they'll think I'm judging them, because personally, I really really hate that.

When people are saying I'm not 'me' just because I was feeling a bit different... Like what do you mean? Am I so much of an open book that when you see a plot twist it became such a big deal? My point is... who are you to be pointing out the difference in me? Even my mum doesn't do that. 

Do you know how cautious I tend to become every time I hear these type of comments?? I overthink ok, I overthink. 

Whenever I showed signs of change within me, I'd like it if people don't treat me differently - whether for the better or the worse. Instead, I'd appreciate it if I bring it up myself whenever I feel like it. There are just some things about people whether it's you or me that we are not comfortable talking about, and the only thing we can do for each other is respect that. It doesn't matter whether it's among friends or family because different people are simply different and there will always gonna be lines that we cannot cross.

People change and sometimes I just unknowingly felt like trying something new. Like what is so "shocking" about that? If you should know any better, new thing excites me and I'm always gonna be up for a challenge. It's just a matter of me wanting it or not. Your approval would be the least thing I wanted to hear.

#sorrynotsorry


Dropping by,
Melynn.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your thoughts are much appreciated! TQ.