Satisfied // cepat puas

by - August 22, 2017

This would be one of those daily ramble again.

Now, I'm not sure about something. Sometimes I realise I don't have much requests both towards people and myself. I might be wrong from others' point of view though haha. But one moment, I'd think I'm doing it right. Like this is exactly the gratefulness that I'm supposed to have. That everyone should. Just accepting what we've been given and stop wanting all the non-beneficial things in our lives. In short, be a minimalist or live in moderation. 

The way I see it, having an 'ok' outcome for anything is always good enough. An ok relationship, an ok amount of money, an ok living family, an ok edited video, an ok written poem... I really feel easily satisfied with stuff. And I don't find anything wrong with that. /nobigdeal

However, I'm reminding myself to never settle for less.

Getting something that we don't think we deserve is very unhealthy. We will find regrets soon enough, we will resent the things we could've gotten but we didn't, and most of all we won't feel the need to work harder - which in fact is the opposite of feeling satisfied or settling down. We need to work harder and not settle for less because that's how we keep things moving and exciting. But if I'm easily satisfied, then how would that help me??

I'm so confused with what's right right now. I am conflicting against my own stand. Just so you know, I am someone who isn't easily influenced by people. That is one of the reason, I don't really keep up with trends. I live my life comfortably rather than pleasingly. Which I know as a matter of fact bothers many people somewhat. I do keep some advices into account but like the very few some, bcos like I said, I try not to go against my own stand. 

Anyway, that's my thoughts for now. Thanks for reading hahah even though this doesn't conclude anything. IF YOU HAVE AN ADVICE, PLS FEEL FREE TO SHARE. Who knew, your opinion may actually help in finding the right stand for me. /please


Dropping by,
Melynn.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your thoughts are much appreciated! TQ.