Up on YouTube

by - August 18, 2017

I probably had been wanting to do this since ever - becoming a content creator. Like yknow, actually doing something I like and share my talent with the world. But sadly, what talent is there? Everything to me just always felt off somewhere.

Little did I know, I actually became pretty useful this time around. I at least got something I had planned, done. Even when it took me so long to get moving.

Anyway, if you've read the introductory post to my poetry blog, you'd probably knew my 'future plan'. One of it was to make a podcast of my poems, basically turning them into spoken word poetry. But guess what? I scraped that plan out and decided to just go with a video. Like how I DID NOT decided to. Sooo predictable of me...

HERE'S THE OUTCOME:


A FREAKIN LYRIC VIDEO WOHOO!!

Made it using After Effects but tbh, I barely made use of its whole function lol. Still... I'd say I kinda enjoy editing in AE.

There's SO MUCH MORE to learn blerghh. Let's see how long this lasts. My poetry blog has been dead for a week now. Handlettering is another tiring thing to learn. Learning is always so frustrating haiih. Anyway, hope you like that short video of my poem (which really didn't felt that short when editing). Insya'Allah better content will be up soon!


Dropping by,
Melynn.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your thoughts are much appreciated! TQ.