Craving needs

by - December 27, 2013

During Christmas day this year I went to have a lil celebration for my 8As in PMR. My aunt decided to treat me lamb at Cozy House Restaurant in Great Eastern Mall, KL since my dad told her that I love eating mutton or lamb so much. FYI, my family and I had never been to the mall before.

From what I know, Great Eastern is an insurance company. So the company must have been rich enough to build their very own mall. But anyway, it was also my first time dining at Cozy House.


We came at around 11:30am if I'm not mistaken. When we arrived there were barely anyone in the restaurant, I only saw like a family or two in there. 




I ordered the black pepper lamb chop.



Mah food!!
We waited for about 10 minutes or so until the drink came. I ordered a chocolate milkshake for myself and the black pepper lamb chop as the main dish. By the time my food arrived, I noticed more people filling the emptiness in the restaurant and it's not even 1pm yet.

FOOD
Well, I've tried a few lamb chop and to be honest this one doesn't disappoint me. I know the food presentation doesn't look as expensive as the price they offer but the quality of the lamb definitely said otherwise. Normally, the lamb chops I ate sometimes too thin or too hard to chew but this is neither. The meat is soft but thick... It was cook just nicely. The gravy was also thick and not watery which is exactly how I like my black pepper sauce to be. There was 3 pieces of lamb on my plate and when I'm eating my 2nd piece, I can tell that I am almost full which is good since it shows how satisfying the food was.

Then after the food we had a banana split as dessert. Nothing special bout it.


By the time we ordered the dessert the place was fully-packed. I was surprised by how famous this restaurant is lol. Also, I'm not gonna say anything bout the meals that my family ate since I forgot what they ordered so don't bother to know. And for the price, I think it's very reasonable since the quality of my food really satisfy my appetite and tummy.

If I were to give any star for this restaurant, maybe I would give ☆☆☆ out of 5.  The reason is because the lack of effort in their food presentation and the service given was lack of friendliness since the waitress who served us didn't even smile. But other than that, I would definitely recommend this place in the future.

P.S. All photos are taken by my dad so credits for the non-quality pics goes to him.

Xx, 
Melynn.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your thoughts are much appreciated! TQ.