I am not lucky

by - December 20, 2013

Finally I've collected my PMR result yesterday. I managed to get 8freakingAs!! 
Psftt, I know it doesn't sound like a big deal but considering I NEVER get 8As for any of my exams this year I am definitely over the moon. The fact that I only got like 4As 4Bs for trial even though my Bs were not below 75% but getting straight As was my personal achievement. Alhamdulilah I am so grateful for this AND MORE.

I thank Allah for this achievement and I am definitely blessed for having such amazing people around me.
I am very thankful for

> My beloved parents
Honestly, I doubt I'm the daughter any parents would be dreaming of. Probably because I have a very lazy ass and I rarely help them with any possible thing a daughter should be doing. But despite that, I believe they have always hoped for the best and getting a good result is the least thing any stubborn child can do to the parents. It's one of the many ways I could do to repay their never-ending sacrifices I owe to them. So, thank you for believing in me and for all the nagging I deserved. I will never stop asking for it.

> My grandma
Without this woman I don't think I would be the person I am today. All the sacrifices she made to make sure I get proper education for my future as well as the knowledge to prepare myself for the hereafter. She has always believe in my brothers and I to make her proud one day. That is the one promise I would try to achieve to repay for the lectures that she gave me every time I see her AND for the money, time and energy she spent for me.

> My teachers
Since kindergarten to secondary school, I have teachers who made my life better by giving me supports and great advice that had always been useful. For instance, when I was in standard 1, my English teacher- Mrs Becky literally dragged me to sit right in front of her because I was too small to sit at the back even though I could see the white board clearly from the back of the class. In a way, without her I don't think I would ever have any friends sitting alone or even concentrate from the back. And I thank her for that. Or the time I started to like sports because my PE teacher let me play even when I didn't know the rules. I enjoy sports but he made me love it.
I could list out more but I wouldn't torture your soul with my boring life.

> My backstabbers whom I love
I learn to make friends and love the misery of having people who pretend to like you or hang out with you for their own good and leave you once they got bored of you. But I still thank them for their care for making me a better person than before.

Basically, I am blessed for everyone I know and met. My PBSA family, my classmates since kindergarten, my relatives or whoever I met in any point of my life. And yes I am not lucky, I am blessed.

Xx,
Melynn.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your thoughts are much appreciated! TQ.