It's the start of something new

by - January 13, 2014

HAPPY 2014 PEEPS!!! Hope it's not too late though.
Also kudos to those who sings to the title of this entry!


Well, we're already coming to the end of the second week of January and that means it has also been 2 weeks since my form 4 life started... and as expected, homework are definitely piling up, the co-curriculum activities are starting to make me busy and school in general is just getting interesting day by day. Especially when I am now in the upper secondary and beginning to learn new subjects.

From being in 3 Cengal, I am now in 4 Science Cengal. I hate the name of this class though. Anyway, I chose to be in the Science stream which means I'm learning add Maths, Chemistry, Biology and Physics along with the other 5 main subjects. I also voluntarily take an extra subject which I am not very good at... accounts. Heh die lorh /blur

Good news is I'm in the same class with Ka Mun again. Woop woop. It's the least thing that could happen to me after being thrown into a class without any of mah besties.

Last week was the Annual Grand Meeting (aka AGM) and surprisingly I managed to get posts for two out of three of my clubs and society. I am now the official vice president of the softball club and the secretary for YE club (Young Entrepreneur) so yayyy to more responsibilities!! /sweat

And in case any Sri Amanian read my blog (which I highly doubt there would be any), I would like to promote something. On the 16th of January which is this Thursday, the softball club of SMK(P) Sri Aman is glad to announce that there will be a tryout to join our softball school team. Everyone is welcome even though our priority goes to the club members but anyway IF YOU'RE INTERESTED JUST SHOW YOUR FACE AND YOU MIGHT JOIN US IN THE SCHOOL TEAM 

Credits goes to the artistic Ilham!
Other than that, my life is boring. This is just an update. My apology if your time is wasted but that's not my problem so /wahaha

Xx,
Melynn.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your thoughts are much appreciated! TQ.