Finding myself

by - October 30, 2018

I think the best part in life is figuring things out. Everything and anything can be so damn mysterious (including yourself!).

I am always watching vlogs or filming/editing tutorials solely for inspirations. Problem is I still don't know my own style. My editing, my filming, my video style... I am truly still a newbie. I hate first times. I wish I could just fast-forward in time to see the outcome. Like once I am already the pro (will I ever be?). However, ain't this blog's title just answered that?

I guess, I've always hated first times hahaha. And this blog just reminded me once again how the best part of life is of course, the journey. The fun and misery, the laugh and tears, the regrets and hopes.

I hope I could discover that part of me soon. And also I wish to style myself a bit. I find myself to be so left out when it comes to dressing up. I dress down basically my entire teen life huhu. This one gonna be slowly but surely, insyaAllah. MARK MY WORDS.

I've came to the realisation that I don't really open myself up to muslimah fashion like how people wear their hijab or the type of clothes people wear. Now that I've found someone with my taste in fashion, I feel like seeing a new world lol. A fashion icon I can actually learn something from. I wouldn't be a copycat (cos bukan can afford pon) but I wanna upgrade at least this part of me sikit-sikit. So that can look pretty in pictures and bukan macam potato je sbb semua gambar looks ugly. I won't expose who though cos #expectation #pressure hehe. But she is a local influencer.

Ok done putting my concerns out there. October is like my concern-filled month /sweat


Dropping by,
Melynn.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your thoughts are much appreciated! TQ.