Balik kampoong

by - July 01, 2016

Well well well guess who's back in her room?



I am a happy kid yas. I just came back from Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (TBS) KL this afternoon from Melakau. It was the first time I rode an inter-state bus and I think this fact was pretty obvious.

As soon as I entered the bus, the first thing I looked for was of course the seat number. I looked around the seat and couldn't find it anywhere like WHERE THE HELL DO THEY PUT THE SEAT NUMBER?! So being the normal human that I am, I asked... a Malay guy who sits wayyyy at the back of the bus.

"Urmm tumpang tanya, kita boleh duduk mana-mana ke?"

As soon as I blurted that out, I then saw the numbers... at the top. Where people keep small hand-carriers above the head.

"Oh jap dah nampak oops takpe hehehehuhu"

Wah malu woh. That guy didn't even have the chance to utter a single word. He looked at me confused by my act of tanya-pastu-jawab-sendiri. Sorry bruh, don't blame me for being so short.

I went to my seat which was 4C - somewhere in the front of the bus - while mentally facepalming.

I got myself a single seat
The ride started exactly 9.30am and we reached the destination safely at 12pm with one stop somewhere in Negeri Sembilan. I must say the journey was pretty comfortable. The gap in-between the bus seats were spacious. Even when the person in front of me lowered down his seat, I didn't really mind. Plus, the trip from Melaka to KL wasn't so long.

My dad picked me up an hour after my arrival bcos he had some work to settle first. My brother showed me the direction so it was very easy finding the pick-up point as a first timer like me. Here's the pictures he shared;
The entrance we see once we got off the bus
I'm supposed to walk straight after I see this
This entrance should be on my left - Gate C
What we see as soon as we go outside, but I'm not supposed to wait here
I gotta wait for my dad HERE
But if too many cars, I need to cross to the other side for ease
I'm surprised my brother can snap good pics. He usually sucks at that. And damn his instructions was so detailed and clear. If you didn't know where to wait for someone to pick you up, here's a suggestion.

This is it - a quick update on how I go to TBS KL from Melaka Sentral. I returned safely, Alhamdulillah. May you do too if you are going back to your hometown this festive season. SELAMAT HARI RAYA MAAF ZAHIR BATIN!! To those I personally know or have met in real life OR not know also if I did any harm, my sincerest apology. InsyaAllah we can be a better version of ourselves in the near future Amin.

Dropping by for raya,
Melynn.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your thoughts are much appreciated! TQ.