Frustration

by - July 03, 2016

Leaders lead and instruct,
We seemed bossy and nosy,
But little do they know the stress we put up,
To meet those high expectations they set up,
Unless it isn't up to par,
Leaders are bound to be left with scar.

The look others gave,
Or the critiques that we give,
Really isn't for the compliments,
But instead for the betterment,
For what they may ask,
Only for satisfaction towards the given task.

Don't they realised the double work we do,
The paperwork that they screwed,
To bury down the flaws and imperfection,
Left in my hands before submission.

The moment I hurried,
Never once they scurried,
I pushed and begged but really, nothing helped,
Insisted and approached, nobody even budged.

"Lama lagi" or "holiday matters more",
The phrases I am left with feeling sore,
Tireness roam in the midst of waiting,
The wait for participation of others, it didn't ring,
Inside others' head,
I wonder what makes them delayed,
All of this that kept me awake.

As a leader, I was appointed,
More like a begger I was treated,
This stress was hoped to reach a halt,
The calmness I seek through the album EX'ACT.

It confuses me when people aren't as thought,
Because "we're in uni" was what I expect,
My group mates are considered ok,
However, it was before I encountered such dismay.

This poem I wrote,
For essays are a load,
In hoped to let the mind at ease,
Shaking my head while I'm writing this,
In fact I'm in frust,
Because my group mates cannot be trust.

THE END

Dropping by,
Melynn.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your thoughts are much appreciated! TQ.