All about FOOD

by - July 16, 2016

3rd day of raya and the entire family already felt tired eating nasi impit, ketupat, lontong, rendang and all those raya food. So instead we had COZY HOUSE RESTAURANT for lunch!! It's my second trip here. ((Btw, I blogged about my previous visit so also check that out))

Both visits are a treated meal because my step-grandmother wanted to treat the whole family and she personally enjoys eating here sooo... I forgot all about the menu along with the prices so this kenot be a review. All I know is that the bill was RM268 hahah /nobigdeal

Our drinks - milkshakes (strawberry & yam), teh ais, milo (I think) and honey lemon tea

Yee mee tomyam
Fried udon noodles
Mushroom cream soup
Black pepper lamb chop
Salmon
Banana split and ice cream cups (fruit cocktail and chocolate sundae)

The purpose of this blog post is actually just to make use of the pictures I took... I don't really have a point oops. Hope my pics feed you well anyway /bye

Dropping by,
Melynn.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your thoughts are much appreciated! TQ.