Lifeless Me

by - June 28, 2016

"What do you miss most back home?"
After a month living here I still don't get how the internet runs here. One moment loading videos is fast af and the next all websites aren't loading at all... Idgi, someone pls enlighten me on this. But regarding what I miss most though... Parents? Nah, too cliche. Hahah jk lol but no, seriously  Homecook food? Psftt yeah but no. Just because I just miss being well-fed and not just specifically homecook hah. Imma just say it anyway... The one thing I reallyreallyreally miss back in my own little world besides a room to myself iiissss WIFI. Fast, secure, no disruption freaking internet connection is what I miss, A TON. 

No matter whether I'm in or out of campus nothing beats the speedy connection I used to live by on the comfort of my bed. Doesn't matter if people all said the internet in the library on campus is fast and what-not NO GUYS YALL DON'T GET THE RELATIONSHIP I USED TO HAD WITH MY WIFI AT HOME. As much as I should be missing anything else, I feel pretty lost without proper internet connection. Not to mention the fact, I over-used our family data plan for the month and I practically had to live on wifi for heavy stuff like watching mere YouTube huhuhu. The tragic part is that I used up 12GB of hotspot in like 4 days YAY ME!! My dad had spoken so I have to avoid hotspot at all cost for the rest of the month. Reasons why I'm complaining more.

For an avid kdrama fan, I am dying inside during my free time. I usually will download an episode or two of drama to watch on-the-go ON A DAILY BASIS but now, hell no. To watch in the house also I'm struggling to load the video, inikan nak download hmph. Cray cray I haven't been watching any drama for a month and this ain't normal for me. 

BUT sometimes when YouTube is reaching its peak point of the day, I normally will watch a few music shows or vlogs here and there. I don't really watch videos by YouTuber before just bcos... However, I have been following CupcakeAisyah's and Fathia Izzati's videos while I'm in uni. Idk why but I find them to be pretty entertaining and their vlogging and chitty chatty videos really suits my taste. Both 2 famous Asian YouTubers who speaks their mind well, in my opinion. That's how I kill my free time without kdramas lol.

As a compiler in my group assignment, waiting for all the stuffs are so tiring. You know when I'm trying to get everything done before I go home this week and all my other groupmates were like "Takde laptop nak buat" la "Thumbdrive rosak" la and giving all those excuses I'm just here like /dignose

Anyway, I'm done ranting. I might just go back to being a night owl. Byee.

Dropping by, 
Melynn.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your thoughts are much appreciated! TQ.