New pencil case in 7 years

by - January 22, 2020

I've been using the exact pencil case half-way throughout high school up until my 1st year of degree - almost everyday. If you're looking for a long-lasting pencil case, this too might suit you!

It's known as a mesh pencil case. One of the reasons I think it should get its appraisal is because it's super durable. You could've guessed by the blog post title. I never had to be bothered to replace it every new school year because it just stays in-tact for so long. But why do I think it's so great?
1. It saves money but it's also cheap

I bought my new pencil case from Mr. DIY for only RM4. Not sure if this one would survive as long as its predecessor but it's worth to note that it's the same kind.

2. It never gets dirty

Aside from getting stained by my highlighters, I never had to wash my old one because there was literally no difference if I did. Due to its material, there was never a day where I found lead from my pencil leaving its traces on the bottom of the case.

3. It is almost waterproof

Meshes do absorb water but it dries out pretty fast.

4. It's lowkey see-through

Finding my things in my pencil case can somewhat be a hassle by the amount of things I store inside, but sometimes, I don't even look on the inside to see if I have what I need because I could just scan it from the outside.
5. It's minimalistic

Because there's literally not much pattern to it, the only design they have is the variety of colours and its shape and sizes. If you're up for that minimalism look, mesh pencil case could be your thing too.

6. It's somewhat sustainable

What more do you want from an item that is not only cheap, but also disaster-proof? Unless you cut it up, it doesn't really tear. The only reason my old one was thrown away was because the 'wire' bits came out and causes it to create a hole. I assume that it was just about time. Other than that, it does sustain for a long time.


That's about it for my new pencil case review/recommendation. I'm super happy with this new-looking case and am so ready to move on into a new year with it.


Dropping by,
Melynn.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your thoughts are much appreciated! TQ.