Lupa password

by - January 22, 2018

Assalammualaikum geng.
Lemme share a short and stupid story.

Basically, I wanna check my money balance in my online banking account at like 6.30am but sadly, tried few times and the password was wrong. I thought I was just gonna kept on trying with the same password I had in mind... but then, my ID got blocked. Haih.

What to do? Thank God the call centre is available 24/7. So I called them up to tell them my logging in crisis. If you've never called banks before for any checking and what not, you might never know the amount of verification questions they ask. Is2g belambak diorang tanya. Kalah interview nak kerja tau. As usual (and expected) the officer behind the phone, did his questioning and it all went ok until he asked me my bank balance.

Fyi, this account is used for my school loan and that means my balance is like 4-digits so mmg tak ingat hapak la. Seriously, tak ingat digit depan pun time tu hahah. Then I told him la that I can't remember, he changed his question to 'what is my last transaction'. I was not so sure so I told him, "Rasanya transfer RM300 tak silap".

Here's the crucial part of the story. It sounded to me like he scoffed. In other words, he laughed at smtg. But then I thought why would he? So I'm like nvm.

We settled things off when he said he unblocked me and that I can retry my password with only 2 attempts and if I can't remember that I should bla bla (tak register in my brain sbb dah ingat password lama lol).

After I logged-in and check my balance all, I saw what I wrote while transferring the RM300.


"Survive til May"

SURVIVE TIL MAY, DEAR AMELYNN. And what month is it?? Not even a month after that transaction happen and I dah kering. No wonder he laughed. RM300 for 5 months... I'm killing myself huhu. Bye.


Dropping by,
Melynn.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THIS OMG LAUGH DIE ME HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are much appreciated! TQ.