Sometwo I look up to

by - December 15, 2017

I realise kan a lot of my typing is very schematic. I'm literally typing as I say word per word but they always sound dead when it's being written idek how bloggers can write so entertainingly.


Anyway I asked my friend recently, "Do you have anyone you admire? Like a celebrity or people on the Internet that you look up to?" and she replied saying no. 

Then I'm like, "Same. I don't think I have anyone..." 
(Lies. I actually have a person in mind, but malas plak nk explain who to her lol)  


Then she said "Eh, you like Vivy kan?" and I was such in a state of denial hearing that hahah. Mostly because so many people are only fond of her because of the trend. But after some time I gave in, I do actually admire her. I happened to bring up 'Vivy' in A LOT of conversations with my friends and that's why my friend thinks so.

Now I just wanna tell, on the reasons to why I think I always talk about her. See, I'm admitting it for real trus #ambikkau.

It's a rare thing to see the life of someone who's successful and at the same time, so real on social media. Vivy is someone who is very brave in showcasing her life, she is good at making herself seemed very transparent and open to everything. And that is why I think a lot of people like her.

What I like about her most is actually her effort. In everything. Do you know how hard it is to be an ambassador, content creator AND running a company all at the same time? Plus, being a mum. What she's doing is daunting. Yeah people may see it as fun and true, things do get fun but how much fun can it get? These stuff are humanely tiring and Vivy is pulling off everything so well.

I'm talking from a blogger's perspective. A student's perspective. A youtuber-wannabe's perspective. I have contents but making them takes such a strong willpower to begin with, so in the end most things just died out. But I remembered how Vivy said in one of her previous blog posts where she will try to post an entry daily. On top of posting Instagram pictures every single day. For someone as busy as her, I seriously have so much respect for her having such a will.

And you know what's even better? She really made it happen for some time. She had seriously won all of my respect as a person.

Even as a student, I am not even as close to being that rajin. She wouldn't show it but I bet you, life isn't always easy and she must've had her share of terrible days. Being able to suppress that and still put up positive contents makes her seem very good at handling her feelings and stress. 

I really like her vibe. She is an ambitious young woman. She is well-aware of what is happening around her, either people are talking about her, or just her not knowing certain things. She's just not afraid of voicing her concerns, also making it sound very mundane, which most people try so hard to hide. You see, everybody can be clueless at times and there is NOTHING wrong with discovering something new. That is what Vivy always portray herself as - a learner and a sinner. It's what keeps her grounded, and what keeps me motivated to become grateful and more hardworking towards my own goals. In life, I learnt to keep those people who gets the best out of me and virtually, I think Vivy kinda help me too.

In any rare cases Vivy Sofinas Yusof reads this, I just wanna say... You outshine people just by being you and you did good. Also, isn't there any way to be a dUCKie without spending a bomb? Lol.

------

My next admiration is a guy. Younger than me, but wiser and much more passionate. An Indonesian Content Creator, Agung Hapsah.

He is such a talented and one of the most passionate person I came to know (not in real life obvs). What I truly like about him is his editing skills. He is not just your regular YouTuber tau, he puts effort into ALL his videos. Basically his editing just won't ever disappoint anyone. And ofc, learning won't come easy but I still respect his time management for able to cope school and social life as a YouTuber, plus uploading AMAZING quality contents every now and then.

The honest reason why I admire him is probably because I'm always jealous of his editing. His After Effects and filming is cray cray wehh. Not enough with his usual high quality debatable topics, but also great filmography as well. Here's his video to make you understand me better:



If that wasn't cool, I think even the world can't impress you. 

His channel is just my fav

So yeah, those are 2 of my current admiration. I was not trying to be all that schematic and give answers such as "My mum/dad is my admiration" though that can sometimes be true.


Dropping by,
Melynn.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your thoughts are much appreciated! TQ.