That Porsche Dude

by - July 19, 2017

I have an interesting story. You know at times, life can be really funny towards you. 

This evening I picked my mum up from the LRT instead of my dad. Well, at peak hours obviously the traffic wasn't so smooth so I had time to look around while sitting behind the wheel. So what happened was, my eyes caught a nice black Porsche trying to turn over a junction. I thought it was really cool so I said "Wahhh Porsche tuuu".

As I drove passed the Porsche, I saw the driver. I FRIGGIN SAW AND I FRIGGIN KNOW THAT GUY. I was just like "what what wHAT?". Ok as a matter of fact I knew he's loaded, he has always been. He is actually my brother's friend so he is a year older than me. 

But the funny thing is the last time we saw each other was at the driving school. That is the same guy who repeated his test twice and retook it along with other 18 year olds at that time (me included). Not to mention he could've failed again if it weren't for me. During the circuit test, we were supposed to walk from one JPJ officer to pass our candidate paper to another. We were all informed beforehand to not be stupid and buckle our seat-belts once we re-enter the car before continuing with the test again. Being the confident guy that he is, finally finishing off to his last hurdle... Ofc he just had to forget to re-wear his seat belt. Yeah and he became that stupid guy.

I was at the side just watching him and I could hear whispers from people saying "Oh no he's not wearing back his seat belt" and "Omg does he know?" or smtg similar to those. In case you didn't know, during the test all cars are required to lower the window so we can hear what the officer tells us from the outside. I felt really bad for him. We've not spoken to each other for ages and most times I only did as my brother's sister, never as a friend of mine. Why isn't anybody telling him that? Where are his friends? 

But in the end, I heard myself shouting out his name... twice. I was giving him gestures to buckle up and even the people around me turned to look. Malu la jugak but I am even more glad that I did what I did. He thanked me afterwards but ofc it's still awkward especially when I don't know how to react hahaha.


My point is, he being the guy who had to retake the test twice and could possibly had to redo it again because of a mere seat belt is now driving a Porsche. The Porsche that I happened to find cool, that I happened to look at right when he is driving... Hah what a coincidental life. Hopefully the JPJ never had to sue him for not wearing a seat belt in his damn cool Porsche lol.


Dropping by,
Melynn.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your thoughts are much appreciated! TQ.