Solace

by - May 31, 2017

I didn't get what I hoped I did,
The one I've lost since earlier this week,
The coldness that heavily suffocates,
The atmosphere no one would want to duplicate,
An act of suppression and anger mismanagement,
Is one that mostly being strengthen instead.

Feeling tired of getting mad,
Feeling tired of crying to bed,
It definitely isn't healthy no matter how I see it,
Confronting may seems easy,
But for me, I am running out of 'pity',
Wasting that emotion and time I don't ever favour,
Really isn't how I plan to continue with this suffer.

So I gladly turned ignorant,
My days were spent unusually silent,
How much keeping up had drained my emotions,
Go ahead and look around pretending we are loners,
Thinking that is awkward seems better,
Rather than creating another one of our inner actor.

Our ultimate solace.
Marhaban ya Ramadhan. Let's try to be a better version of ourselves and reflect more on our faith towards our Lover, our Creator - Allah Azza wa Jalla.


Dropping by,
Melynn.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your thoughts are much appreciated! TQ.