Dear Mr. Dot dot

by - May 03, 2017

Let me be honest here,
I'm not too fond of having you as my lecturer, 
I cursed at you more than I usually do,
I said mean things behind your back,
The fact is I admit all what I've done,
But never once I'd like to take it all back,
It's really is wrong,
What you did were all wrong.

You came late without any apology,
You've been cancelling classes on the spot too frequently,
You love last minute things and never once felt sorry,
We all know and get it that you're busy,
Even more aware of your irresponsibility,
But you should take your students more seriously,
Some are eager to learn and gain something out of you,
How could we possibly do when you yourself don't even want to?

By far, you never show any better side to be praised,
Don't you ever wanna be respected?
If all you do is slack,
Don't even dream of getting that respect or even any raise (tbh),
Try to at least explain yourself,
Though I think it would simply be worthless,
All there are the lies you piled up,
And the excuses you 'inevitably' made up.

I'm sorry ahead of time for all that I said,
Truthfully, your teachings aren't really bad,
If only you could work on that selfish act,
Have a little bit of self-reflect and some guilt will do, 
I'm sure less sin will be placed upon us two.


A poem about the things I wish my lecturer knew. What a headache he's been given me.


Dropping by,
Melynn.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your thoughts are much appreciated! TQ.