Being forgetful

by - April 16, 2017

People say "all that happens, comes for a reason" and I've always believe in that no matter how good or bad things happen to be. Sometimes we forget that He is trying to remind us about the mortal life. And that we shouldn't depend on other beings but to Him, and only Him, shall we give-up our lives to.

I am such a forgetful human being. Sometimes I think it's normal but sometimes I feel like I might be having some sort of disorder because of it (hopefully I don't lol). But with everything I remember and all that I forget - whether intentionally or not, I realised that this truly is a blessing. It has always been. 

We remember things that makes a huge impact on our lives. We would want to keep the nice memories... I mean, who would want to live with the dark ones? Whether we realise it or not, dark and the bad ones are what usually shape us up into the being we are now. Being looked down at, being criticized, being overly-protected, being lonely and sad... Those are all the things we fear and thus, we re-adapted ourselves in order for us to cross over those barriers. At times, it can be for yourself but other times, for the sake of others. Believe me when I say, you can never feel good about it unless it is for the One and Only. 

If I forget the things I wanted to remember, it can either mean I should probably get a pen and a paper next time (duhh...), but it can also mean that those are the things that will not be any help for me in the future. But it's nice to cherish all the good times we think we had. Well for me, that's what cameras and social medias are for. To contain all the memory we can't afford to remember.

Now if I remember all the bad things I don't wanna remember, it might mean that He wants me to know. He wants me to acknowledge what happened. It's as if He was saying "It's a life lesson, you gotta learn well from it". And this my friend, aren't burdens... They are tests. Test to show you the bigger picture, such as the things you'll face in the future. So if things are hard to forget, cry to Him. Plead him to show you what wrong you may have committed. InsyaAllah you will realise... There is always a rainbow after a stormy day. There is always a good thing for what you think 'ended bad'. And know that, He will never leave you the closer and tighter you try to get to Him...


That's all for now. Here's just a little self-comfort for myself. I wish you will also think good of Him. Cos no one can ever compare to His mercy.


Dropping by,
Melynn.

You May Also Like

1 comments

Your thoughts are much appreciated! TQ.