Reasons why you're selfish

by - April 17, 2017

I am judging you so bad right now I wish you'd know,

Putting up with you could be better if it wasn't a one man show,
Your ego is never ending don't even blame me for being so negative,
You're not even on your PMS, you just being plain mean,
If you still is clueless it's because you are simply being selfish.

When I appreciate every penny doesn't mean I am poor,
I savour all my allowance for I care for my parents' endeavour,
I split the bills fair and square but you said I am very "berkira",
50 cents might mean nothing to you but to me, it could mean a different dinner,
I put up with quiet mornings when usually I'd jammed to some cheery musics,
You put your mood first above everyone else's and your opinions more than others,
Within 2 days, you snapped at me thrice for trying to be concern,
I feel like flipping out but I believe Allah is testing the both of us.

I can tell when you are annoyed and I know when you don't wanna be disturbed,
You are making things awkward yourself by posting all those devastating words,
You call up your sisters and being all the lovable child that you are,
Then when you face me it's like I'm not even there,
It bothers me that you're sensitive to everything,
It bothers me that you are very fragile,
It bothers me so much I don't even wanna layan. 

Not even exaggerating but tell me if I'm wrong,
Other than family, your boy would come next,
Me... I don't even come close to having a place in your life,
I consider this as a passing wind,
If you wanna be cared, never choose who you care to please,
Because if you do, sorry but I won't stay to back you up,
I am not the kind to feel terasa but you made me feel so annoyed,
I have no choice but to kept it silence for now,
But I'm just afraid this wouldn't last me for long...


A poem about the annoyance felt towards a friend. The feeling I don't intend to share more.


Dropping by,
Melynn.

You May Also Like

1 comments

Your thoughts are much appreciated! TQ.