October in less than 24 hours

by - September 30, 2012

Hey readers! Watchu' down to? Lol, get it? Up? Down? Right now, I feel like expressing myself so I decided to post something here.
As you know it's THE WEEKEND and I actually have tons of pending homework to do but do you think I will do it? Duhh, of course I won't.

Anyway, I also have to do the 'tekat' for my art class at school which I haven't finish yet. Well of course. 'Tekat' is hand embroidery, by the way. It's been like 2 weeks already since the dateline hahah /:) I'm sorry but this thing is just useless and it just makes me feel like a tailor *sigh* I still haven't finish the 2nd petal and I have 5 petals in total with the stem... How am I gonna finish this in 24 hours??

So guess what is my purpose of posting this post? Well, why do you think I mentioned the word October in the title? Anyway, October= MY BIRTHMONTH! YEAY FINALLY!! I was born on the 11th of October at exactly 1:23 pm (Idk but that's what written in my birth certificate)... pretty cool number huh? I'm turning 14 this month, weehoo! There's an interesting fact I found out about Cody's birthday and mine though. We share the same date but different month and year BUT STILL! He's birthday is on the 11.01.1997 and mine is on the 11.10.1998... notice the similarity? Hahah lol. Talking bout Cody, his new album called Paradise is coming out this Tuesday on the 2nd of October! AHHH, CAN'T WAIT TO LISTEN TO HIS NEW SONGS!

Oh and did I mention that The Wanted are amazing! If you have PLENTY of time that you are willing to waste (like I did), I recommend you to listen to their songs in their Battleground album. I actually love every single song in that album. Believe me, you'll love them. If you haven't watch their VEVO Go Show, watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmnG3MmKvmM&feature=relmfu. Also, don't forget to listen to their new song, I Found You. Okaaay I'm getting sleepy... G'nite! *waves* More random post about myself soon.

P.S. Prepare for more of The Wanted =p~
P.S.S Sorry for the randomness in this post though.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your thoughts are much appreciated! TQ.