First post EVER

by - September 18, 2012

Wharduup ya'll!
Just so you know I'm 13 years old at the moment, BUT I'm turning 14 in less than a month now :). I'm also known as a die-hard fan of The Wanted, Cody Simpson and One Direction! Yes, that's right I'm in love with all of them at the same time. I like them based on their music more than their looks okaaay. Their looks are just a plus point ;;) Btw, I have another blog which is http://nuramelynn.blogspot.com but then I forgot the password to the blog so I ended up making a new blog instead :/ Hahah what can I do, I kinda have a 'short-term memory loss' nowadays 8-|

As you all know or may not know, THE WANTED arrived at Malaysia yesterday morning! And y'kow what, I won the M&G passes to meet them but then when I arrived at Sunway Surf Beach (technically I was outside since nobody was allowed to enter the beach at that time yet) I found out that I NEED to have the concert ticket, which I don't have. I literally begged my mum to let me go to the concert since I don't wanna miss my chance of meeting them, but then she just won't let me go. It was actually a waste of time winning, waiting and also a waste of money... for sure.

But at least I got to learn something;
1. Always read the terms and conditions or at least ask if you're unsure of anything.
2. Plan everything early. Last minute things won't work.
3. Save up enough money before going to a concert (hahah I'm sorry for not being rich)
4. Always listen to the elders, as they know what is better for you.

It wasn't a pleasant feeling at all so I would try not to repeat the same mistake again. Until the next entry... thanks for reading! xx

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your thoughts are much appreciated! TQ.