It's been a freaking year!

by - June 08, 2013

Wowowowoah whether you realise it or not, I haven't blog for almost a year. It's already June and this is officially my FIRST entry of the year (which is not what to be proud of). I can't remember what happened to me after I turned 14 last year. I honestly thought I did at least post smtg on December or anytime during end-of-the-year holidays... which somehow I didn't, sorryyy.

Don't worry I won't talk any longer about how long it had been since my last update, so MOVING ONNN!
My mid-term break is gonna end in about 24 hours while my homework are still scattered everywhere around my room like the 2 weeks of holidays haven't even started. Haiiih. Life.

At the moment I'm completing my Civics homework and I was planning to do my Geography assignment that was supposed to be handed in 2 weeks ago *troll face* tonight... YEAH YOU GOT THAT RIGHT! I STILL HAVEN'T DONE A 2-WEEKS-AGO-WORK THAT NEED TO BE HANDED IN 24 HOURS! Queen of procrastinator? I thought so. Oh and did I mentioned I'm a school prefect? Oops.

I really miss blogging and expressing my true self on the net like nobody's business but what can I say? Stupid. School. Life.

By the wayyy, do any of you know McFly? It's a British pop-rock band that consists of 4 members namely Tom Fletcher (he's like a walking-songwriting-machine. He's my favourite geek in the band!), Danny Jones (my favourite joker of the band because he's just too stupid to not be loved), Dougie Poynter (the youngest member of the band. He's an awesome bassist! And a hot one too. Not even kidding.) and last but not least *drumroll pleaaassseeee* MY FAVOURITE DRUMMER OF ALL TIME.... Harry Judd! Haha oh the irony. (Get it? Drumroll? Cause he's a drummah?) Did I mention I have a different feeling towards drummers? Idek why but it's true.
Anywhooo, you're definitely missing a lot if you never heard of them or their music. Seriously.

And and I'm making a special paragraph fooooor ONE DIRECTION FOR LAUNCHING A NEW FRAGRANCE!! Ahhhh! Somebody buy that for me as a birthday gift? Puhleaaase?? With a whipped cream and a strawberry on top (p.s. I hate cherries). Congrats on OUR MOMENT, boys! I'm sooo gonna get it, even if it's only the sample pack but I'm gonna smell it... soon!

Guess that's it. I'm actually spending more time on this post than my homework. Aha, I'm gonna write more about myself and what's on with my life soon. It may sound boring but just bear with me. I've lots and lots and LOTS OF STORIES TO SHARE. From life as a junior to being a total idiot among the fashionistas at school but heyyhoo isn't this life we're talking about? Okay guys, cheerioss! (I don't really like Cheerios, as in the cereal... but it sounds like a nice tagline. Hah)

Cheers, have a fine day!

Xx,
Melynn.

You May Also Like

1 comments

Your thoughts are much appreciated! TQ.