Passionate conversations

by - November 20, 2020

One way to tell if someone has a positive vibe or not, is to see their views on things they talk a lot about. 

Nothing beats the feeling of seeing people' eyes lights up when they talk about things they love. Even as they talk about their bad times, it feels comforting when they stay positive about it. 

I don't mean to glamorize success more than it truly is - which often derives from hardwork and sacrifices, but people with a positive mindset tends to have better approach in handling problems that comes their way. Most importantly, they find ways to work around it.

Personally, it's really motivating seeing other people do what they love. However, some might feel demotivated instead because they haven't discovered what they love doing.

I have never had to face that slump (and wish to never be) so I never really had that "Eureka" moment for me to share any. I have always been a consistent soul. I don't change much, though I have become wiser and better at lots of skills, but my mindset and interest has always been somewhat similar kinds.

I think that helped me in finding myself early. Also maybe because changes scares me a bit. I guess I'm very stubborn also, so I'm not easily influenced.

The one thing that can influence me, is people with positive vibe. Honestly, I don't succumb baselessly so I'm very hard to convinced. But if it's coming from someone who makes me feel good, I can be very fast to accept it, even if it was a stranger.

As much as I like to support my friends, there's not many people I know who truly gives me those vibes. Also, when it comes to success/happiness, it's very subjective and often times, not talked a lot about. I love seeing people's raw sides of doing what they love and funny enough I see more "influencers" doing that than my own friends. Kinda makes me stick out like a sore thumb at times.

I have major tendency of avoiding heavy topics on social media, simply because it stresses me out, but those topics is what I often see people talk about. Am I just at that age where matters either get serious with only work and world issues, or just basic mundane things and nothing more in between? Totally fine either way, but sadly nothing for me to get inspired from. 

You know, it's just nicer to see people who I personally know sharing more of what they love instead of caring about every single world problem. Makes me want to do better in life too. 

I recently followed the CEO and Founder of CasesbyWF - Ain Nurina (clickable) on IG and damn I wish I had followed her sooner. I've known CasesbyWF ever since she run a small clothing/fashion business on IG as WallFlowerStore (if I'm not mistaken) and I've seen her business grow so much since!! Little did I know, Ain Nurina has always been very raw about her journey on her personal IG. That made me feel so inspired, even more than I previously did.
As a small business owner, she's often experimenting and not afraid to share them.
I find that so inspiring!
Seeing her talk about her dreams here, really makes me inspired to chase mine too ❤️️
Her mood board process is so detailed.
Love that she totally knows what she wants!
Look at that illustration tho 👀
Well, just want to say that I love having passionate conversations (even if I don't always involve in them). Future goals, current interests and how life taught you things... just embracing them makes life a little enjoyable. Especially when people are being genuine and positive about their own paths in life, rather than always feeling like nothing's going your way. 

Honestly, I think it's all a mind game. At the end of the day, you choose what you consume.

Dropping by,
Melynn.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your thoughts are much appreciated! TQ.