Highlights of 2018

by - December 25, 2018

To commemorate the end of 2018, I would like to list down most of the MEMORABLE things that happened this year in hope I could be more grateful in life haha.

I'll try to keep them short.

January
- Watched SEA games for the first time
- Went to support Mun's short film event
- Tried Family Mart's oden for the first time
- Tried Llaollao for the first time
- Tried Hanbing's bingsu for the first time

February
- Skytrex with friends
- 2 cash prizes award ceremony
- Late night study sesh for MUET

March
- Cafe hopped with Mun; Kakigori, Sweetree, Fiskee Dough
- Around the time I started falling in love with iKON after they release 고무줄다리기 (Rubber Band)

April
- Seoul Garden with the gang after the 'broke up'
May
- Bought a new phone... like finally!!
- Went hiatus on IG
- Indonesian Speech Contest
- Struggled with internship application
- Had to learn PHP within a week for an internship task
- Slept over Ikha's cousins' house for the first time

June
- Unusual raya atmosphere
- The boys' first visit to my house
- Tried Koi for the first time
- First Carl's Jr. since primary school
- Ear procedure
- Internship starts

July
- iKON TV ended and the start of my crush on Chanwoo
- ElyXion in Malaysia!!
- Cream puff binge by myself bcos no one else in the office eats it
- First held and transacted a bank cheque (failed miserably)
- Rendered the ElyXion vlog for 24 hours and almost ruin my laptop
- Shortlisted for Talk Talk Korea 2018

August
- Accidentally changed my IG to a business account, but the insights feature is totally my thing so I ended up keeping it
- Went to Kedah/Penang
- Tried Kfry for the first time
- Meeting Pui and Val after 3 years for the first time
- Visited Tugu Negara for the first time
- Had the best Cafe Bene bingsu to date (the Pistachio promotional bingsu)
- Tried TGI Friday's mozza stick but wasn't as good as I expected
- Received postcard gifts from Mun's recent Europe trip
September
- Start of last semester of Diploma
- First time living in rumah sewa
- Lucy's existence
- Got accepted into living in campus after 2 weeks in rumah sewa
- Started learning touch typing

October
- First time in Klebang
- Went for Samsung's launching event + seeing Sungjae irl
- Got BTOB's Sungjae's signed album
- iKONTINUE TOUR in Malaysia
- Made a DIY banner for the first time
- Bought my first official lightstick
- EVERYWHERE TOUR in Malaysia
- Won a concert ticket for the first time
- Tried Big Bowl Ice for the first time
- First arcade of the year
- Started part time in campus and kept it a secret from my parents
- Tried Tropicana's lychee yogurt for the first time (it's reaaaally good)

November
- Seeing KARD live during the Lazada 11.11 Super Show
- DIT Farewell Dinner
- Korean Speech Contest
- Bought flight tickets to Korea for next Autumn (close to my birthday!)
- Produced 2 videos in a month
- Met Caprice
December
- Dean's List award with the gang
- Tried Suki-Ya for the first time
Basically my 2018. Bless all the good pics halfway through the year thanks to my new phone.

My last wish for 2019: Be more ambitious, more discipline and meet more people who would not look down on myself. Keep getting inspired and always feel like a speck of dust, so I would always feel the need to try harder.

Let's start the year positively. 2019, jom.

Dropping by,
Melynn.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your thoughts are much appreciated! TQ.