2 Things I...

by - November 29, 2018

2 Things I Couldn't Give Up My Time For & 2 Things I Love To Do

Out of my 24 hours in a day, I just can't give up on 2 things - sleep and eat. I love my bed too much that I NEED my 8 hours of sleep. Or else, I will either be grumpy or don't have the mood to do much thing. Plus, unless I sleep early, it's hard for me to wake up early. For my meal time, I don't and cannot eat fast. I don't know how people do. And I don't know how to eat less. I'm okay with skipping meals though, but when I do eat, I eat a good amount... sometimes, even I find it too much but I always ended up finishing them lol. Except when I am full, it would take me ages to finish my food. Cos once I start eating, I HAVE to finish them... kalau tak, bazir and that would make me feel even worse.

One of the 2 things I love doing is writing. I write stuff I love to read. That is why I made this blog. It's like my own time travelling machine, cos I reread my posts again and again (don't tell me you don't). And I am glad I could improve my English writing this way. Imagine if I had no where to channel my thoughts and views, I don't think I would still be speaking English like I do today. I might have gotten worse grammar wise for the lack of usage in my daily life. Although, I have not learn any vocabulary over the years due to the lack of reading ( I write but I don't read lol... that is why I write rubbish that only I read haha). 

The other thing is making videos. I don't see myself as good bcos I only know how to use minimal editing. But this year, I was given more opportunities for it. This stuff needs practice and I need a subject, a theme, something to be based on before I could proceed with filming. I am both a planner and a winger. I prefer planning, but I also practically wing it most of the time. But bottom line is I feel like I am improving and I love it. Maybe I shall share my noob tips on how I make videos (not sit and talk ones, I'm bad at that) and ways I've improved them later on in life insyaAllah.

So those are all I have to say for now. Nothing much. I just wanted to write something while it is still November.

Dropping by,
Melynn.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your thoughts are much appreciated! TQ.