From book to paper

by - July 20, 2013

Hey hey hey... so I was suppose to study tonight but I don't feel like doing it (I never do feel like studying) and I just wanna share something with youuu - the people of the internet, my sketch of Malaysia's second Prime Minister, Tun Abdul Razak that I drew during my art class. I felt that it looks quite pretty so here you go.

He looks funny... I know I know.
Here's the book version and my version.

Book version (obviously right) and my version (left).
Hahah I know his face looks more square-ish than it actually is but overall (despite the fact my shading sucks) I think their resemblance is quite okay.

The reason we (my classmates and I) had to draw the picture of our Prime Minister is because since Malaysia's Independence Day is on August 31st, this is one of the competition that is going to be held among the Form 3s in my school. So this is kinda like a practice for us before the actual competition.

That's it in this post. See you in the next one!

Xx,
Melynn.


You May Also Like

0 comments

Your thoughts are much appreciated! TQ.