I miss life

by - November 12, 2022

My previous two updates were a little glimpse of some heart fluttering moments at work. 

At this point, work has really taken over my life. It's something that I'm still mentally getting used to. Not having enough me time sometimes really drive me mad. Occurrences like those previous stories are what makes it a little fun, I guess.

A lot of things didn't get updated on here and I kinda felt sad that I didn't have enough time to sit down and properly think it through with words. 

To say the least, I went to a concert in Bangkok twice within 2 months! I already bought plane tickets for a solo trip to Korea next year! And I got covid during raya this year! (I wrote all about this but just realized, I didn't post it haih)

Heck, I didn't even update how I got into AB6IX this year! Honestly, it all happened too fast.

Occasionally thinking of my blog really made me miss student life - a period of life where I actually felt like I had ample of me time.

This particular post has no meaning, other than an expression of sadness I'm having towards adulthood. 

For now, leaving you with the song I had on loop for the past month, from a fictional group I wished was real;


LUNA is a group from the kdrama "Let Me Be Your Knight". In my opinion, their songs (they sang and released five songs) are way better than the kdrama "Imitation". 

I wondered why this drama didn't get as much attention when it was showing 😕 But even I only watched it for AB6IX's Donghyun lol

Dropping by,
Melynn.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your thoughts are much appreciated! TQ.