The meeting chat 🌙🐌🥔

by - November 12, 2022

We searched for a quiet place to conduct a hybrid meeting. Today, it was just us two in the office. It had never just been us two in a tight-spaced meeting room before. 

While in the meeting room, our Teams group chat started blaring up when suddenly we were informed that one person from the team just got tested covid positive. 

The convo went like this; 

🥔: 👤 has tested positive today
🥔: He was in office yesterday... We were in office too
🐌: He sat beside me
🐌: Oh no
🥔: We are considered as close contact. Better to go check
🐌: Ok I will go check
🥔: 🌙, please help to inform those in the office
🥔: Just need them to test only
🥔: Now no more close contact rule. We just have to go home immediately

And then he came in with;

🌙: But I don't remember talking to him for long hahaha
🐌: We were eating together
🌙: I sit with 🥔
🐌: I'm so scared
🐌: I haven't got covid yet leh
🥔: I haven't got covid also ah... haha

You have no idea how much I was laughing reading the convo. Everyone was so serious and then there's him 🤣

I was always entertained by his witty remarks, but never laughed out loud in front of him like I did then.

I felt very comfortable with him at that point. It no longer felt awkward and I'm glad. I hope he felt the change too.

Dropping by,
Melynn.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your thoughts are much appreciated! TQ.