Food-filling

by - February 01, 2018

I kid you not, 70% of my money goes to food throughout this January. There's no other purpose for this entry other than sharing most (if not all) the costly food I spent my hard-earned money on while hanging out with my friends. Also lots of them are my first time so I might still mention those that I didn't manage to snap a pic of.

More-than-once gallery:

1.
Kyochon
Second time here. And also tried their chicken strips. Twas a yummy addition.

2.
XO and D88 durians
The only time I know what kind of durian I was eating lol.

3.
Coconut drink
4.
Family Mart's matcha soft serve
Second time enjoying it. Just found out they have Family Mart at Paradigm Mall, PJ lol so close.

First timer's gallery:

1.
Caffe Bene's choc and cheese promo bingsu
Ka Mun's recommendation. Love the cheesecake, the choc and cheese combo mixes really well but the cheese was in shreds and I don't quiet prefer it like that but oh well. 

2.
Hanbing

It's their strawberry one, first time trying THIS flavour. I've tried their mango bingsu before. I got to say that I like how soft the shaved ice is compared to Caffe Bene, however the portion might be a little too small and the toppings are too minimal for its standard bingsu price.

3.
Dal.komm's chocolate shake promo and Shibuya toast
My second visit to Dal.komm Coffee and we ordered these. I enjoy the shake a lot, but the toast was lacking of taste other than simply sweet and toasty hard, so it was a bit of a let down considering their cruffin was veryyy tasty!

4.
Mikey's New York Pizza
I've been wanting to try their pizza and finally tried their Bianca pizza which is basically pizza with 4 types of cheese. The cheesy taste was good, but the portion was a bit too big. Yes it's filling but a bit too much of the same kind... cepat muak.

5.
Caffe Bene's sweet potato promo bingsu
The first taste of it was different from what we expected. The ice cream was not so sweet ironically. But as we reach the center of the bingsu, it's filled with this sweet chewy stuff (which I don't know what it's call) and it just made it taste a LOT better. All in all, an okay combo.

6.
Llaollao (pronounced yao-yao)
Finally tried this thangg. One word - masammm. The yogurt and dark chocolate topping with biscuit crumbs and choc balls was good. Kinda remind me of Tutti Frutti.

7.
IKEA's RM1.50 froyo (ft. the meme queen)
 Cheaper alternative would be this IKEA froyo top with strawberry sauce. To me just as good lol.

8.
Fish and Co.'s Swiss Fish and Chips
You may not believe it, but this is my first Fish and Co. dining experience. Quiet a shame because Ka Mun works there hahaha. First bite was sooo good. But half-way later, it just gets too oily and hard to eat.

9. Jibril's butter chicken with white rice (at SS15)

Not kidding, it's VERY nice but too much of it is not. Also the butter beer it came with was also the BOMB. Only problem is the pub-like place is very tersorok and too dim.

10. IKEA's lemon & herb roasted chicken

Very filling indeed and the lemon and herb balances the taste just nice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And so, there goes my savings for basically the whole sem. ALL of the food mentioned were eaten anywhere around January 2018 and today (1st Feb), in no exact order. Of course, banyaaakk lagi makanan beli but ni je yang worth mentioning.

So future Amelynn, if you're wondering why your duit kurang and berat naik... Pls don't question it.


Dropping by,
Melynn.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your thoughts are much appreciated! TQ.