Start

by - June 18, 2017

I'm starting to sense,
I'm starting to feel,
Some sort of tingly emotions in me,
Something that wants me to go all out,
To be the person I want to be not asking if it's the right deal,
Tons of sacrifice may happen and that is a no doubt,
I might go far, I might fail on may way there,
But I should draw a starting line for me to go somewhere.

If they stop me, if they refuse me to,
Oh well I can opt to just cut them through,
Because who needs a toxic friend,
Someone with a conservative mind without much care for what's mine,
I'll just get the few consensus from those who see,
That 'something' I am searching for... even if it means I gotta be lonely.

Don't need to feel all emo and offended when they show you their true colours,
The rejection against your wish they only think is wrong,
That action and mindsets I quiet am insecure,
You probably couldn't help change, but no!
Don't change others to suit yourself when you'd never know why they never did,
Instead do what you please and re-adapt,
Who knows you'll probably end up feeling better for yourself,
Even if it means the other person still struggles.

There's a whole lot I wish to do, that I wish to learn,
The things I am yet to relate with people in my world,
Judging people's expressions isn't that hard,
The minute they show some signs it's when I know they're my limit,
I am living multiple lives because I act certainly,
Choose to show what I show but ain't that gonna be all,
There's always that part only for me to see and for me to be,
Call me a hypocrite but it's better to let it be.

They gonna criticise, they gonna say how wrong you are,
Don't let that define what you're doing because they aren't that great for,
Someone big won't belittle others because they know how much they've struggle,
Welcome any constructive words, to shape and idealize a better view,
No need to think too hard but rejudge what you do,
Improve daily don't be afraid of what's on the way,
Don't do it for the hate neither for the love,
Just do to let that heart get what it deserves,
Seek for pleasure of only Who you think matters.


Dropping by,
Melynn.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your thoughts are much appreciated! TQ.